Saturday, June 13, 2009

Thx u so much~

Just got home from asia cafe..
Was yamcha with my ex neighbour..
There r so difficult to find a parking so in the end I park my car under the trees...
Then we Chit CHat a Lots..realise that we all really change dy..all grown up..not those small kids always running around.. playing around as before..hahaha...
Well,i am pretty tired n sleepy today so didn't stay for longer time..
When i go n take my car..OMG~my little black viva full with SHITS of BIRDS!!!! So disgusting !!!!

But...My housemate Who also my boss Is so so so NICE la!!!
When i back,i asked : Bobo,did u have water pipe?
BOBO: Ya,but why?
I said : coz my car kena booms of birds jor..then he walk to me with the water pipe and said : k la..i help u to clean it,u go bath ba..
*Touching..feel to cry dy :X hahaha.. THX A LOTS ..BOBO!!!!!

k la..gonna slp jor...super tired n sleepy... Goodnight guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment