Wednesday, June 10, 2009

17 again..

17 AGAIN... nice movie!!! For u,what will u choose when u back to 17?Same path or different path?For me...I dunno..Maybe once i back to that time only will know what will i choose...Maybe same path..maybe not again.. Well,in reality..it is impossible to let me go back and make the choice dy..hahahaha...
Btw,the guy is so So so handsome!!! So attractive!!! hahaha..

Today,went to sakae sushi again.. It is so so so full...ate too much...suffering..stomache again..Whats wrong with my stomach?!This 3 days,everytime after meal sure will stomache..feel to run toilet and feel vomit.. Gosh..Whats the problem now!?!Sob sob~

Looking forward to my thursday offday...my friend will come find me from JB.. Will be a great day i think...LOL...
k la..Goodnight everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment