Thursday, June 11, 2009

Having Funs..

Just back home.. feel so Tired and sleepy But i still switch on my laptop..LOL

Having fun at Neway @ time square just now..suppose to go cheras one but we all forget to book room , so end up have to rush to neway time square..Well,not me drive the car so it is ok for me..LOL...

My bosses let me tried a Wine called '' flame lamboghini''..is a kind of cocktail i think..Well,its taste not that bad as i think..At first , i dun dare to drink it because there are fire on top of the wine!! They thought i will get drunk but luckily i didn't..Just a bit dizzy la.. hahaha..

By the way,I lost my voice now!!!I sangs a lots today..from start till end...Shouted out loudly...Just try to enjoy it.. hahaha..
Gosh..seems likes getting dizzy and dizzy now...suppose to sleep le..I think the wine more n more active in my body ...GG..
O ya..Few hours later will be shopping in sunway pyramid with my gal fren..Guys,u know..Shopping need a lots of energy!!!hahaha.. So,everybody..Good night~ have a sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment