Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yohoo..looking forwards to.....!!!hahaha

Yeah..going back klg tml lo~ home sweet home~ I mIss u a Lots!!!
21st birthday party is on after tml..hope it ll be a greatest Fun Birthday party!!
Sun is my day to Tioman!!haha..although is go with a gangs of frens which i duno,nvr see b4..Only one i know..but still hope it ll be fun :)
26 will coming back klg..mostly 27 only back kl..or 26 nite..not sure yet..Anyway,Hope i ll get funs!
WOndering...Tonight..should i go MOS ?! hahaha..Clubbing again??Considering.. 

21st soon lo..........*why it seems difference as i think before...bcoz i can't get what i want?..and what i want? hahaha ...*

I Miss U.............*My dearest dad..mum..brothers..nieces..sweet home..comfortable bed..everythings!!!I miss mum's dishes too!!!Come to u soon~~~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment