Monday, May 11, 2009

My Days..

Well..just get home..i m kinda tired dy but still on the laptop..msn while blogging!!
Hahaha..Just went for movie again at pyramid..''Uninvited'' hmm.. it's not a nice movie..not scaring at all but it still enough to scare me la bcoz i m so so so so timid dy!!Goodness...Cant believe that i m become so SO so Timid dy la!!!Shame...

What happened to me recently..?getting more n more blur n seriously forgetful!I can even forget what i done last few mins *well..Need to recall back harder but not really forget all*
But,it s still so weird la!A lots of mistake that i done when i working..Forget this n that..blank mind..What the hell happened on me!?M i sick?Will i don't remember anythings,anyone once i open my eyes ? Bcoz i m starting to forget some...AIks..

I m so excited to plan some funs..looking forwards to my offday...planned to shop around..go for movie@X-Men..dated the guy...Arranged all nicely...However,in the end..I didnt do anything....Plans are always didnt go the same way as u think..Hahahahahaha~~~When s my next offday again?! .... Next funs? No ideas~
Hahahahaha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment