Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sick~

Going to do my hair treatment on thurs...after that,went to pyramid looking for my dearest mum's present..While,taking SAKAE SUSHI buffet @4pm..it s too full..it s quite waste for me to take buffet now..not really worthy because cant really eat much..here s some pics..hehehe

Dips with some wasabi...delicious!!
yummy yummy~~~start to love sushi!!!!!

Poor guy,he s so full dy but still go sushi buffet with me just because i want to eat...feel so guilty~

Friday..such a Busy day~Once wake up dy feel sick..sorethroat..weak..But,i still wake up early just because i wanna go Sunway Lagoon with my Lovely friends~And,celebrate my cute friend-WeipIn's 21st birthday!!LOL..Having our breakfast @ ming tian restaurant - buy short pants - buy tickets - start to play!!!! So tired man..But,it was so so So Fun la!!! after that,i went to BBQ@Boon Hostel ..So pity that i didnt join them dinner n movie bcoz really dying dy n lazy drive so far alone to 1U la..No one acc me oso...Hope next time can join but seems likes i miss out a lots of fun times..U guys must ask me along when dinner or supper or anything la!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

Today,no much things to talk about but sick..cant concentrate on work..did some small mistakes..So sorry..ArgzZzz.. Feel So sick.. Confuse..Fan with something..HaihzZz.z..Gonna slp now.. Good Nite ppl..

No comments:

Post a Comment