Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yoohoo~

Finally,my convo finished,and i really really graduated dy!hahaha~
Well..take quite lots of pics..It will be published soon.hehe..So,everyone~be patient ya!
Hmm..it is so so so tired today..thx for those frens who came to support me n thx for ur all flowers!!So happy today la..
Suddenly feel that i really grown up le..old le..haha..really times flies..but i prefer student life...How great i same as u all still studying nown graduated together... 

Aiks..sleepy...time to slp~ nitez~everyone~my friends~and same to my Loved one~ hahaha~Someone asked,''yohoo~who is that loved one ah?''Sure i will replied '' hmm..eh..ah..my loved family lo..my loved one lo...aiyo..dun asked la..no answer one...hahaha! ''Loved one = my future Mr Right who no yet appear in my life~LOL~It doenst means anyone now,Believe it or Not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment