Monday, April 13, 2009

Tired~

Just reach home..went to pudu n klcc just now..just wan to know how to get there..So,my BOSS also my HOUSEMATE directed me all the way there after work..

Raining so heavily just now..he was so scared of me bcoz of my scary driving skill..hahaha..
Actually is raining night make me feel insecure so.....my driving skill become poor A BIT la..Thus,it become a bit dangerous lo..hehe..Well...i m Still confusing and roughly know the way only~~So sorry ya~~I m a ROAD IDIOT la..hahaha...

So tired+sleepy now..But,i m so so so full after ate a bowl of tomyam meehoon + a bit meehoon goreng+Neslo!!!Goodness...ate too much...feel so suffering now..hehehe..AIyoyo~So late dy~~tml have to wake up early,work 12 hours agaIn!!!Sob sOb~~~~ T_T

Gosh...i wan get back my student life.......It is so so so nice become a student la................
Haih..better slp now ..or else tml GG.com.. :P
Good night everyone~Good night My loved one  :)

By,
HuIyI

No comments:

Post a Comment