Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reopen ~

   Well,i suppose to delete this blog dy but now decided to use back :)
It s just a new journey for me..new blog..new house..new bed..new cabinet..everything is new!LOL
Recently i m damn down,emo,upset,disappointed and so on..However,i m still playing around..jokes around with friends..Just because i don't want to continue my life with bad emotions..this is not the wonderful 21st years i want!

    And yeah...although i don't want to be emo but i m still...there are so many friends asking me how's ur 21st birthday ya?what's ur plan?Honestly,i don't have any idea about it..It is just lazy to think,but  hope ll get a great 21st birthday..Hahahaha...

    How n what should i do to change my recently life?I want a better life!!!!!Please colourful my days ... i want be a happiness .. cheerful gal again .....why it seems so hard?Aiyaya..hello friends..when u all free find me out la.. i dy more n more ''zai nv'' le lo... LOL
     
    

2 comments:

  1. I've been grey for a long time.
    You're right! Let's colour our days!
    Haha..I just want a simple 21st birthday which is not simple for me.yOrr~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..simple 21st birthday which is not simple for u?sounds likes not ''simple'' at all leh..hahaha..anyway,hope we both will have a great 21st birthday!!!hahaha~

    ReplyDelete