Tuesday, October 12, 2010


After viewing my lovely chin's blog..what can i say is....I gotta feeling...wuhoooo!!! =p
And yeah,I'm also the same...almost forgot how to believe after so much hurting.
I'm still remember how hurts is it and the scars still there always so that i'm not dare to step forward or try again..
Love need courage but i used up once ago..Maybe now is times to find back all the courage i had before? =)

Everything will be fine..Everything will be Okie...
Try to believe in Law of Attraction.Good things will come to u if u're thinking about the good stuff (positive thinking) , and also Bad things will come to u if u're negative mind! So,what will u choose?
After all,what i want to say is...Now I'm choosing to believe even though I'm not sure what's hiding at the behind.

Last but not least,i'm glad that i'm still alive and able to blog, Facebook, Msn,hang out with friends etc...It's so good that i'm still breathing !! Life is fragile..Thus,we SHOULD treasure everything we have..we SHOULD live in the moment !!!

2 comments:

  1. so glad that
    you're back agn!
    N take my words..
    Let's choose what our life wana be.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. chin, ya! we both have to jiayou jiayou!!!! =) aza aza fighting!!!!!!Let's choose what our life wana be...

    ReplyDelete