Friday, December 17, 2010



Just when the caterpillar thinks is the end of the world,
the butterfly knows is only the beginning ....

When u're failed,try to think maybe u gotta success soon?
When u're sad , try to think u might feel happy later on?
Without failure ,u might never success..
Without sadness , u might never know the Happiness..
Without bitterness , u might never know the sweetness..
Everything got 2 sides.. Treasure everything that happened around u ...

Today,someone said everyone got 2 sides...2 characters but mine will be BIGGER difference compare to others...And yeah,maybe he's right...I admit that i love to be quiet but can also be very talkative...i love to hide alone in room but can also play crazily outside with friends..i love to be emo but i can also be a cheerful smiley girl.. a lots and a lots...But,thats me...Thats huiyi =) I enjoy every moment in my life no matter is sad or happy...Because thats my life...
Nice to meet u all...Thanks for appeared in my life that can complete my very OWN story =) And the story is still going...i hope it will become more and more colourful and Great! To be continue.....

5 comments:

  1. hahaha.. thx =)hope u enjoying my blog ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and...without emo, you might not know how great the life could be..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikemen! haha... i suppose to write this one but i deleted this sentences b4 i blog!!!!! Wow~

    ReplyDelete