Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Realize that my EQ is not that good as before recently..Still good compare to others but lesser than before dy..NOT a good sign..So,i must control..become that PRO as Before !! hahaha =P

After a 5 days trip,realize that my heart is more relax dy.. Not that emo .. It's good to travel around with bunch of good friends =) I love the feels..Hope still got the chances to travel with friends As SOON As Possible..

We're just so 38-ing... LOL

Cameron timesSsssss

Penang Hard Rock Hotel + Cafe !!!

Hatyai,Thailand 2D1N !!!!

Rock around @ HAtyai =)

Boh Teh Farm @ Cameron Highland ..Fresh !!!

Posing around While Starbucks-ing =p


Here Go my August'10 !! Welcome my Sept....Hope it will be another Great + Funs + Meaningful Month !!! *LOVE LIFE* =) good night beautiful people.......zzZzzzz











No comments:

Post a Comment