Monday, August 10, 2009

Well,that's a long long time didn't update my blog already...
So,try to blog something while waiting for movie later! hahaha..
Gonna go to catch up a movie @ 11.30pm with my housemate at TGV Pyramid...

In order to prevent myself to get involve in H1N1,i went to buy mask just now..hmm..
There r 2 types of mask..normal one?good one?
# normal (rm1) - only can filter dust + lasts 2-3 hours.. = useless
# good (rm6.90) - 99% filter Virus and Bacteria + lasts few days = useful
Thus,i bought the good one~ hahahaha~

Hmm..long time didn't blog already,don't know what to blog...kekekeke..
O yeah~ want back to my home sweet home @ klg soon !!!
I will be at klg for 6 days.. so shiok man..can relax at home..smells klg..eat klg food.. :P

Ooooo~ and...hor... finally...i went to JOGOYA !!!! hahahaha...so nice la..i want to go again..there are so many food FOOD food !!!! i can't finish them also..so sad..and the haagen-dazs ice creams is so so so NICE !!!! i ate a lots!!!wuahahaha... but next target is tenji or shogun~ hahaha ~Friends,who want to go with me ya?! :P












No comments:

Post a Comment